Last updated: (November 28th, 2020)
NKN, LTD. ("NKN", "us", "we", or "our") operates https://nknjoints.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. As such, it is the policy of the NKN. to respect the privacy of our website services. In accordance with law, we collect information about you when you use or access our websites and other web-based products, information or services (collectively, the “Website Services”) as well as through other interactions and communications you have with us. This data protection policy (the “Policy”) sets out the basis on which any information, including any personal data, we collect from you, or you provide to us, will be processed by NKN. Each time you access or use the Website Services or provide us with information, by doing so you are accepting and, where possible, consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
1. Scope and Application:
This Policy applies to persons anywhere in the world who access or use NKN’s Website Services (“Users”).
2. Collection of Information:
This is the information you give us about you by providing information or filling in forms NKN owned Website Services, or by corresponding with us (for example, by telephone, e-mail or any other digital or electronic form). It includes, for example, information you provide when you register using the NKN website. If you contact us, NKN will keep at least an electronic record of such correspondence, including personal information shared at that time. The personal information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, certain device information, username, password, residential building, work address, photograph and other registration information you choose to provide (“Personal Information” or “Personal Data”). The Website Services collect and process Personal Data for specific, lawful purposes only.
Other Information We May Collect Through Your Use of the Website Services
When you use any Website Services, we may collect Personal Information as well as demographic information, for example information that you submit, or that we collect, which may include, but is not limited to, post code, hometown, gender, username, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting, device location, IP address, SMS data, transaction information, age/birth date, browsing history information, searching history information, and registration history information (“Demographic Information”).
3. Use of Personal Data for communication purpose:
We may use Personal Data which you provide to us or we collect from you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Website Services, including, for example, to provide products and services you request (and send related information about them), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, authenticate users, and send administrative messages, whether information or required by applicable law;
- Perform internal administration and operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Website Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications which we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events, where permissible under and in accordance with the applicable Laws;
- Notify you about changes to our Website Services;
- Allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Website Services;
- Keep our Website Services safe and secure; and
- Personalize and improve the Website Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
We preserve the integrity of our databases, to carry out on-going Website Services on behalf of all Users, for research, analytics and statistics purposes and to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, we retain Personal Data submitted by Users for a reasonable length of time unless otherwise prescribed by applicable law. NKN is not responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide, and will modify or update your Personal Data in our databases upon your request, as further outlined below. We will erase or archive from active use your Personal Data upon request, unless we are required to retain it in accordance with the applicable laws or to perform agreed services. By accessing or using the Website Services, you do hereby represent and warrant that you understand that all information submitted by you through the Website Services or otherwise to NKN may be used by NKN in accordance with applicable laws and its policies.
4. Changes to this Policy:
We may change this Policy from time to time and without notice. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your Personal Data, or to the Policy, we will endeavor to provide you notice through the Website Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of Website Services after such notice constitutes your acceptance of the changes. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices. We provide links to it through:
- The Website Services
- Incorporating it into our contracts, agreements, and other documents as necessary or appropriate
5. Security Precautions:
NKN makes every effort to ensure that your Personal Data is secure on its system. NKN has staff dedicated to maintaining our data protection and security policies, periodically reviewing them and making sure that NKN employees are aware of our data protection and security practices. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, NKN cannot warrant or guarantee the security of any Personal Data you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
NKN has established policies and procedures for securely managing information and protecting Personal Data against unauthorized access. We continually assess our data privacy, information management and security practices. We do this in the following ways:
- Establishing policies and procedures for securely managing information;
- Limiting employee access to viewing only necessary information in order to perform his or her duties;
- Protecting against unauthorized access to Personal Data by using data encryption, authentication and virus detection technology, as required;
- Requiring service providers with whom we do business to comply with relevant data privacy legal and regulatory requirements;
- Monitoring our websites through recognized online privacy and security organizations;
- Conducting background checks on employees and providing training to our employees.
If you have any further questions about our security and processing activities, please communicate with us, our contact details are provided at the end of this policy. To the extent permitted by applicable law, NKN expressly disclaims any liability that may arise should any other third parties obtain the Personal Data you submit.
Cookies are a technology used to store information such as website use history on the customer’s computer. Cookies stored upon customer’s visit of Company’s websites are used in order to collect information with the goal of facilitating more convenient use of Company’s websites or services, and/or distributing targeted advertisement through third party venders.
Customer can choose “not accepting Cookies” or “deleting all stored Cookie information” by using Customer’s browser settings. However, this may affect certain function of Company’s websites and services as well as third parties’ websites and services.
7. Additional Privacy Protections for European Economic Area Residents:
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) and/or you are a citizen of the EEA, then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data related to NKN you can contact us.
8. Contact Us:
Contact Us (Click here)